Monday, March 12, 2012


            For those with psoriasis, I know we have all heard about a thousand times to sit in the sun because it can help with psoriasis (which is why they also have UV light therapy treatments). For me, an afternoon in the sun seems to help more than a week of medication. That is one of the many reasons I love summer so much... it helps me to feel good inside and out. Anyway, this last weekend, my Aunt and Uncle took my cousin and I to sunny and warm St. George down in Southern Utah. Not only did it relieve stress, it made my psoriasis feel so much better. Maybe I can convince my parents to go to sunny places  more often.... Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures from my amazing trip. 
Me
One of my favorite pictures

he
See how sunny it is??

No comments:

Post a Comment